I'm Alex/Dro/A lot of other names. Live in Orlando.
23 y/o, pan, poly, gender identity = "still not fuckin sure", black/latino, mentally ill (anxiety, BPD), fat, able bodied, allistic, and probably some other stuff too.
I mostly reblog a lot of stuff.
Africa’s future seems to be in stylish and vibrant hands…
A round up of portraits I took at Chalewote 2014 Street Arts Festival in Jamestown Accra, Ghana.
the free stool with a glass of water on it
I wish colleges encouraged students to collaborate with students from other departments.
Like yeah film majors can help film majors make a film. Music majors can help music majors make an album. But can you imagine what could happen if they cross pollinated??
Imagine an art major, a creative writing major, a publishing major, and a business major working on putting together a comic together.
Imagine a music major, an art major, and a film major all working on a visual album with posters to go with each track.
Imagine a film major, acting majors, a creative writing major, and art major all collaborating on a web series together, and then getting together with music majors to score it, and then pulling in a web design and graphic design major to make a website for that series.
Like, can you imagine the fucking possibilities??
Students should all be getting together and helping eachother out. Like there should be an actual school program to make this happen.
1. First impression: Suuuuper cute
2. Truth is: Still super cute, also really nice.
3. How old do you look: 22
4. Have you ever made me laugh: definitely
5. Have you ever made me mad: never
6. Best feature: You’re so nice!
7. Have I ever had a crush on you: You’re one of my style crushes!
8. You’re my: ^^ Style crush, I wanna dress like you
9. Name in my phone: none
10. Should you post this too? YEAH!
1. First impression: “Hmm she’s really cool but kind of spacey, I wonder if it’s because she’s a stoner or if she’s just like that?”
2. Truth is: You’re awesome, and such a great person.
3. How old do you look: 19
4. Have you ever made me laugh: Most definitely
5. Have you ever made me mad: When Jene told me that once she tried to get you to watch K-On and you absolutely refused. It’s the best show!!
6. Best feature: You’re super smart! Your enthusiasm is definitely awesome too though, like whenever you talk about shit you love you almost glow.
7. Have I ever had a crush on you: Do friend crushes count?
8. You’re my: one of my go to people for discussing nerdery.
9. Name in my phone: Holly
10. Should you post this too? You already did!
1. First impression:
2. Truth is:
3. How old do you look:
4. Have you ever made me laugh:
5. Have you ever made me mad:
6. Best feature:
7. Have I ever had a crush on you:
8. You’re my:
9. Name in my phone:
10. Should you post this too?
The Events in Ferguson will one day make a great movie for white people to feel guilty about and give an academy award to
and the story will revolve around a white journalist who ultimately realizes that wow, we’re all human
Kiki’s Delivery Service, watercolor concept sketches, Part II
Scanned from The Art of Kiki’s Delivery Service.
ahhhh! one of my favorite shows!!!
It’s Fantastic! I watched all of book 3 in less than 24 hrs